Thursday 29 September 2011

"Dancing Heart" with the Veterans...

All week i have been excited about working closely with the Veterans, alongside Kairos Dance!!! And boy oh boy did it live up to my expectations!!! - It was truly amazing and mind blowing.
The Kairos team did tell me they were a great group of men with fabulous stories and personalities - and they were just that!! As soon as the music began - the men were dancing and moving in their seats. And as the group activities developed towards the end of the session they all held hands and inspired an empowering community.
Jim - a participant said to me "I love taking part in Kairos as it will keep me moving for longer and let me catch up with my wives energy"....
Observing and taking part in the session was truly powerful and i had to hold back the tears - Kairos Dance are an inspirational group which i aspire to be like with the work i deliver....