Saturday 27 April 2013

4D Creative

I am currently working for Small Things on a Collaborative Project with 4D Creative, exploring how the space can be Creatively Used for individuals on a Hospital Ward with Dementia.

The 4D Creative Team have installed projection screens, lighting and sound outlets into the space which can all be controlled through a Screen. (Similar to below but not in Pop Up).

 
I am now putting into practice all of my skills and ideas, stripped down. Its really interesting for me to play with images, space, lighting and sound without the use of other tactile props such as taste, touch and active Visual. I look forward to exploring the potential of this space and understanding what works and doesnt work for individuals with Dementia.
The aim of the project is to embed the space into the everyday roles of the staff, with the plan to actively train them as we facilitate.

Keep Posted for Developments over the next few weeks!