Thursday 9 February 2012

Poetry Outcomes...based on Identity Objects.

Sleep,

It smells nice,
Nothing smells like a
smell,
A different thing
altogether,
A pretty Colour,
Blue Die,
Nothing in Particular,
Shampoo,
It’s nice,
Nice yeah Nice,
Ready for Bed,
Very Boring,
Getting the things ready,




It’s lovely,
Can I have it?
Lovely work,
Cashmere keeps coming up,
Redcar High Street is not
the place,
I think I would wear it as
an old fashioned dress,
Gorgeous,
I like the lace and
buttons,
I used to love buttons,
It’s lovely though, I love
the colour,
Nice materials and
stiffeners,
A blouse,
Bars to keep it nice,
It certainly looks like a
piece of work,
I’d give you money for it,
You wouldn’t find it for
sale,
It makes you think of
persons,
Looking nice for a special
occasion,
Wonderful





Yes,
It’s brown, but its, it’s
a brown polish,
Nice polish,
It’s a kind of polish,
Boot polish,
Happy smell,
Boot polish,
Not if I could help,
Reminds me of something,
I like the smell,
It’s a clean smell,
We went hiking, I would
have a bath and my husband would polish the boots




It would be dead to loose
it,
Be nice on a coat,
Nice and Warm,
I used to be a tailor,
We didn’t have fur, but
would like to think it was on a coat,
It doesn’t feel like real
fur,
Its n ice though,
I would say so,
Could imagine coats,
Nice and soft,
It is lovely